Anyone using Sysmex XN series hematology analyzers?

kholshoe

Hi all!

Newbie hematology/coag lab supervisor here!  We are currently using Beckman Coulter LH750/LH500 analyzers and are fixing to make the move to Sysmex XN series within the next few months.  Is anyone out there currently using these analyzers?  Looking for some opinions on how people feel about them.  Thanks!

Hi ,

We currently use the XN series, we have the XN9000, which is a track made up of 9 modules, and include 4XN analysers. We have been using them for around 8 months, and I have found them to be reliable with a good throughput of samples. We previously had the XE series and they are as good as them but with added improvements.

We currently use the LH750/LH500 - they are approaching 10 years old and have had increased issues for awhile now.  Our hospital has recently become affiliated with a larger health system and corporate is trying to get all laboratories on the same equipment.  So, we don't really have a choice in the matter regardless ;)  Sysmex it is!

• 2 weeks later...

We have an XN-3000 that was installed in Feb 2013.  It replaced a Sysmex XE-2100 and XT-2000i.  We have had excellent experiences with all of our Sysmex analyzers, and we are very happy with the XN-3000.  And prior to the XE-2100, we had been exclusively a Beckman/Coulter lab, so we were a hard sell.  I don't think Sysmex will disappoint you, and you should not have a difficult transition going from Beckman to Sysmex.  Also, Sysmex has provided us with outstanding customer service (both sales and service). Just no complaints from any angle for us.  Hope you have the same experience in your lab.

Hi, we have some reviews from haematology users which you might find of interest: http://bit.ly/1aUWzQ8

In my old lab we moved from the LH750's to the XE-2100 (with slide stainer on a track system) and we were very happy with the change. Sysmex provided a full training programme and the service was excellent.

Edited by SNicholas

• 2 weeks later...