anti-f?

Can an R1R1 or R2R2 person make anti-f? they should since they are negative for f?

We have what looks like anti-c in gel, both with untreated and ficin-treated cells but tube screen is not reacting w/R2R2 cells and one gel panel looks like f, while the other gel panel looks like-c.

We have had just such a case last week.

They can make anti f. A lot of people with anti c or anti e also have antibodies anti f, mostley the anti f is weaker than the anti c or e and therefore not found. In this case it looks like the anti f is a little bit stronger than the anti c and therefore not always reacting.

• 1 month later...
We have had just such a case last week.

They can make anti f. A lot of people with anti c or anti e also have antibodies anti f, mostley the anti f is weaker than the anti c or e and therefore not found. In this case it looks like the anti f is a little bit stronger than the anti c and therefore not always reacting.

Thanks, that's what I thought but I can't find any literature to say that about R1 and R2 being able to produce f. The only thing mentioned is R1R2. Can you tell me where I can find it?