Msds

Karen Olsen

HELP

OK - I am having trouble remembering how I got on to the Immucor Gamma MSDS sheet site. I am thinking that I first saw it hyperlinked on this website somewhere, but when I do a search I can't seem to find it. I can't get to it from the Immucor Gamma website either. :cries:

Can someone please help me remember?

Karen - I sometimes have trouble too. I don't think their website is as "user-friendly" as it should be. (Neither is CAP's.) Here's what I do. (If there is an easier route, someone please let us know!)

1. Sign into their website (Immucor.com)

2. Click on "User's Groups"

3. Enter your "User Name" and "Password" (If you don't have these, it explains on this page how to get them.)

4. Once you are signed on there is a "File download" drop-down box. In the drop-down box select "MSDS"

5. Then a new screen appears and you have to enter your "User Name" and "Password" again (Why???)

6. New screen appears. In the left area click on "MSDS"

7. Click on the desired product. The MSDS should display.

Hope I haven't left out a step. Hope this helps.

Donna

Donna,

Thanks so much! After I posted this request I found out that my Hospital has created a great little web site with the MSDS on all of the items we order (linked to our purchasing records). How cool is that! Nice of them to get the word out and let me know that. Oh ya I work in the laboratory -how silly of me!

Any way thanks for your help! I am sure that there will be items I can't find on the hospital site!