Quality management annual reports

Eugenia

Your Quality Program should drive the annual review, and it should already be included in the plan: what's important every year to track? What focused studies were done, and what improvement was made? What audits/reviews were done, and what did they show? What's the plan for next year? Any training issues? What changes in service level are expected? Anything new on the BB horizon? etc, etc

I agree with Lcsmiz. One way to get started is to use your Quality Assurance Table of Contents.

Example 1: Employee Compentency: Gather employee compentency assessments, training, etc. and do an evaluation and write your conclusions.

Example 2: Laboratory Safety: Do an annual evaluation and include what improvments you want to make for next year (i.e., biohazard reduction, chemical reduction).

Example 3: Incidents, Accidents, Errors: Do the same as above. Make sure you include any Root Cause Analysis if they exist and what the status is.

By the time you finish you will have a lengthy report. I title each topic and write the report in landscape. Be sure to have all the appropriate personnel sign the annual report (i.e., Transfusion Medical Director, P.I., etc).

Hope this helps, MWLister

• 4 weeks later...