Gallon Gifts

My donor center had their first gallon donor last week and are on schedule to have 11 more in the next four months. Any ideas on a gift? My thoughts are for a keychain, coffee mug, clock, etc. Also, does anyone know of a vendor that can give me a good deal on a low quantity (under 100)?

Hi Bryan,

Giving out gallon pins is one possible option. If your center continues to grow, it might be easier to maintain the inventory of pins; however, using the gifts as an incentive might be fun for donors because they will get something different at each milestone donation and not just another pin. If you would like to discuss ordering pins and/or various gifts, please feel free to contact our rep. She is very good with ideas, how best to order and has always provided us with good, honest advice and service. I would suggest you call her because it is always easier to talk with someone when you are dealing with a lot of details. Joanne Crispin can be reached at 781-453-0077 or jcrispin@sales.geiger.com.

• 4 years later...