Blood Irradiators

Nima

Hi,

I have to prepare a report about BLOOD IRRADIATORs systems and companies. and I want to make a comparison between them.

we have already gammacell 3000 and biobeam 8000 in our centers. Is there any company that is related to blood irradiation? 

Hey Nima, I have been doing a little research myself.  I have focused mostly on x-ray irradiators due to their lesser security requirments. So far I have found Best Theratronics that makes the Raycell Mk2 blood irradiator and Rad Source that makes the RS 3400. Please let us know what you find!

thanks Matchead09

as I know the cost and maintenance of X-Ray systems are higher than gamma systems. and there is some companies like Hitachi Med and CIS international and Gilardoni that made blood irradiators.

• 1 month later...

CIS International no longer makes the IBL line. There are companies that look to get rid of their IBLs and we find them a new home. Best Theratronics does have the gammacell line and the RayCell which is one of two companies that currently have X-ray devices for blood irradiation. There are two more in the works, but that is confidential as of yet. Is the Biobeam a device from a company in Germany?