DxH 800

sbennett

We are going to be changing out our LH 750s for new DxH 800s. Is there anyone else that are using the DxH 800s and do you have any helpful hints or insight about these instruments. So far everything looks really good but we have yet to do a large patient run on them.

Thanks in advance for you comments.

We've been running with the 800's for over 2 years now and they are a great improvement over the 750's. We run 500+ samples per day (with 3 instruments). The only problem I can really complain about: the slowness of the software. It also doesn't flag when there is a large percentage of bands present. Not a problem for most, but we do report out bands.

We even use them for body fluid analysis.

Do have criteria set up for when you perform manual differentials or review slides for RBC morphology? If you could send this to me I would greatly appreciate it. We are the only one in our region using the DxHs right now and I know my pathologists are going to ask what other hospitals are doing.

my email is sbennett3@iuhealth.org

• 2 months later...