QC

sassai13

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this..uf, so Folks if you have any advice I would really appreciate it!:confused:

We are establishing QC system - ALL controls concerning our reagents, ID-Cards, daily control, external control, working competence for lab Engineers. Do you have any experience in what kind of controls do you use, how often...Do you have "special testing for competence" for Engineers in lab, or it's enough if they do internal/daily/external controls?

Uf, please help!:cries:

Have a nice day to everybody,:D

Sassa

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Sassa,

I think everyones practices are slightly different. You need to write a matrix with each type of test you perform written down and beside this the associated positive and negative controls to run.

In a separate column you could add the frequency of running each control and the actions to take if the controls fail.

This matrix could be incorporated into a work procedure (SOP) that you could test your lab staff (engineers) against, to establish their understanding for competency.

For the types of controls to use for each test, you need to decide, using manufacturers instructions/ inserts and by looking possibly through the AABB technical manual for guidance, the most sensible control for each particular test.

Edited by RR1