Rare Antibody Plasma donors wanted

teri

Hi, I am Teri and I am interested in donors who have been identified to have a single specificity antibody. I have excellent specialty facilities and offer generous compensation to my donors. Referrals are also very, very appreciated!

Look forward to hearing from you!

• 1 year later...

Teri,

I believe the only way the patients in our hospital could be of use to you is if I could tell them about you when I explain about their antibody and let them contact you. I'm concerned that you don't mention a company that you work for. We buy all our rare antisera from one of 2 companies, either Ortho or Immucor. Do you work for one of them? I agree that some of the antisera is very difficult to obtain and would be happy to tell our patients of this opportunity but I'd need to know a bit more about your operation before I recommend their getting in touch.

Hi Lu,

I noticed you may have patients at your hospital that have rare antibody. My company "The Biotech Source" has a new

e-marketplace www.thebiotechsource.com where one can list what they have and buyers worldwide can contact them directly. The exposure is instant and far reaching. Normal units can also be listed. Check it out and give me some feed back on what you think. There is more to do to the site but you can see our direction. We are also looking for red stoper pour offs in liter quantities.

Thanks,

Biotech

bill@thebiotechsource.com

Dear Luhubert,

I would be absolutely thrilled to speak to you and see if there was some way we could collaborate on identified donors. I have a whole program designed to contact these donors and inform them of their opportunities to be a part of our program. There is such a short supply and urgent need for their products. My program is designed to protect patient confidentiality. It is my highest priority. How would it be possible for me to contact you? Could I call you at your work location?

I look forward to your info.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Teri Willson

President

Blood Bank Network

• 2 years later...