Grifols Erytra connection with SoftBank

lpregeno

I am trying to find someone who has been through connecting the Grifols Erytra to the SoftBank software. We were supposed to go live on Oct. 31st but due to interface problems were unable to. We have completed all of our other validations except for the Software validations. We are having issues with querying, particularly that it won't query more than one sample which is not practical. I'm not involved as much in this part of the validation. We have an LIS person who is just learning SoftBank and a person from Grifols working with us and we are on the phone a lot with SoftBank but nobody seems to have an answer! We are using TCP/IP connection.

Has anyone already been through this? If so, is it working? Could you give me any information that would be helpful? Or a contact number would be great! (as well as probably faster and more productive!)

Thanks for any help!! We are getting desperate!!!

• 1 year later...

Hello,

SoftBank Users using Grifols Erytra for performing antiglobulin crossamatch? The AHG test have both test phases, Immediate Spin and AHG? If so then if you are willing to share the AHG test set up, will be very helpful to speed up the process.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,