Sunquest Unit Tags

Any Sunquest users figure out how to comply with new CAP regs to include Special Transfusion Requirements on the Unit Tag form?  It seems to me in reviewing the Sunquest manual that the field for Patient Transfusion Requirements is not an available field to add to the Unit Tag.  Is this correct?  How are you getting around this new requirement?  We have always printed the Unit attributes on the tag but never the patient transfusion requirements (Irradiated, CMV neg, HgbS neg, etc.).

You can add canned unit comments printed on the tag.  Attributes can also be automatically included when the product name is printed on the tag.  It is user defined. Or you can place a sticker on the unit or tag, ie. "Irradiated".      

Thanks for your feedback.  I am trying to get the Patient Transfusion Requirements from the BAD file to print on the tag.  We already have the unit attributes on our unit tag.  I guess we could use the Comment field to add it if it is not available from Sunquest to put on the Unit Tag.  Thanks for the suggestion.