Bovine albumin reagents

sa912

I'm work in small town and sometimes we have problems to find some reagent like bovine albumin reagents 

In our blood bank we use manual cross match ( tube method ) 
My question is can I prepare the albumin reagent in the lab ? Or is there any method to reduce the incubation time for croos match ? Because when we don't have albumin we extend the incubation time to one hour. 
Or is there any website I can order it online 

Who do you get your other reagents from...like anti-A, anti-B, etc.? I would assume that you would be able to order on line directly from the vendor/manufacturer of those reagents.

Instead of albumin, I would recommend a switch to a low ionic strength solution (LISS, Lo-Ion, N-Hance are some of the name brands readily available in the US). Shorter incubation time and readily available from reagent suppliers.

I purchase a 22% albumin from Hemobioscience H305 (5X10ml).  I dilute it and then use it to make up QC reagents.  I don't know if they have different strengths or not.  We use Bio-Rad's LISS reagent  called MLB2 (1X50ml size) for routine tube testing.