PathLabTalk

Customer Advisory Panel Requested

Will_Mitchell

Hello Transfusion Community,

I am reaching out to see if any blood bankers are interested in being part of an 'Advisory Panel' to provide feedback on new products, existing products, and to generally help us better understand your needs and challenges.  

If interested, please email me @  willm@packmaxq.com.

Thank you,

Will Mitchell

MaxQ Research 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BloodbankZ
      I need to be able to monitor blood products while in a cooler such as at bedside in the OR during a surgical case. We currently use the BT10 indicators but I am needing a device to take a digital temperature reading of the cooler at intervals during the surgery.
      Does anyone have any suggestions?
      Thanks in Advance!
    • By kaleigh
      Would anyone be willing to share their SOP's for "tubing" blood products? I am trying to get this started at my facility (even though it seems like everyone else has been doing it for years!) and am already getting lots of questions. I figure being able to explain what others do might help! Thank you in advance!

Edit: we do not have the capability of "secure send" or scanning units/badges with our tube system
    • By BloodbankZ
      I was wanting to get input on DAT's performed for Transfusion Reaction Investigations. Do you perform them with just IgG, C3d or both? TIA.
    • By SMILLER
      An interesting look at low verses high triggers for certain surgical patients.
      http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/early/2019/03/11/blood-2018-10-877530?sso-checked=true
      Scott
    • By SMILLER
      In general, what is a good amount of time to wait to check a hemoglobin after a RBC transfusion?  I realize that the term "general" may be a bit too broad here considering all of the different conditions a patient getting transfusions may be in. 
      What we are looking at is newer policy here at our hospital requiring a H&H for most RBC post-transfusion patients before an order is processed for any further transfusions.  We are anticipating questions on this.
      If anyone has a definitive reference regarding a study on this or whatnot that would be nice to have also. 
      Thanks, Scott
  • Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.