Ortho Vision Software Update

Has anyone performed the recently released software update and are you having any issues since the update or when performing the update?

Does anyone have a problem with mold growth in diluent 2 that you rotate on/off the analyzer? Do you rotate on and off every 24 hours or more frequently?

I installed the new software update for the Vision and it crashed the analyzers database. I was told this was a rare occurrence but I haven't tried to perform the update again.

I have not seen any problems with mold growth in the diluent on the analyzer. We change ours every 24 hours.

We rotate diluents every 12 hours on the Visions, plus we have one bottle of MTS2 open in the refrigerator for manual testing.  Diluent 2 is used more slowly than 2plus.  We did have an issue where a bottle was in open and in use well over a month and it grew mold.  We now check all of the bottles weekly and discard anything that is a month old.