Analyzer updates?

CMCDCHI

We are in the process of evaluating new blood bank analyzers.  It's been while since the last post comparing them.  Can anyone provide updated information on working with Grifols Erytra or Ortho Vision?  We currently have the Immucor Echo.  Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

I was a key operator at my last job for the erytra. Fantastic instrument! It is incredibly quick, easy to understand, and I had very few errors with it's use. Also, TRUE stat function! We did have a problem with HLA antigens in our screen cells, that lead to a lot of unnecessary panels being run. After contacting Grifols, they quickly adjusted their donor screening process and the subsequent lots were clean. I was very satisfied with their customer service, and willingness to modify their products and software for their clients.

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Marianne said:

We are interested in seeing what Grifols has to offer but have not been successful in contacting anyone or finding the info on their website.  does anyone have a sales rep contact that they would be willing to share please?

I called my rep to see who covers your area...I'll keep you posted.  We absolutely love our Erytra :)

We went LIVE with the Erytra just over a year ago.  Have had some "kinks" to work out, but as others have indicated, Grifols is GREAT at responding to fixes and corrections!  I am totally a GEL girl.....and the Vision has had some issues of it's own.  The Erytra and Grifols have a great future.....that I feel confident of. :D It is a fun machine to operate and is definitely advantageous in many ways....especially for large Institutions.

Brenda Hutson, MT(ASCP)SBB