incompatable ABO transfusion to sickle cell anemia patient

emadlabs

incompatable ABO transfusion to sickle cell anemia patient complain of painful crisis  

women group O positive Rh has given 2 units AB negative packed R.B.Cs

the doctors dont sent any reaction and say that the patient take 2 units without any reactions !

now she in I.C.U section and her kiddney function test is normal or not worst 

her l.f.t is good

Is her immune weak and this reason to not obtain any reaction according doctors !

in this case do this wrong transfusion the reason 100% about her case I mean the respnsibility 

• 2 weeks later...

Are you posting hypothetical case histories for educational purposes?  Looking back at your other posts you seem to be posting about transfusions with ABO mis matched units on other occasions.  Hopefully someone in your hospital is not transfusing ABO incompatible red cells.  What country are you in?

thanks for god  

The patient improved her condition and apparently did not take the whole unit as I understood from the hospital and last week left the hospital for her home safely

What is your interpretation that she lived and survived after taking the blood of AB Neg and she is O+ ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2017 at 12:37 PM, emadlabs said:

incompatable ABO transfusion to sickle cell anemia patient complain of painful crisis  

women group O positive Rh has given 2 units AB negative packed R.B.Cs

the doctors dont sent any reaction and say that the patient take 2 units without any reactions !

now she in I.C.U section and her kiddney function test is normal or not worst 

her l.f.t is good

Is her immune weak and this reason to not obtain any reaction according doctors !

in this case do this wrong transfusion the reason 100% about her case I mean the respnsibility 

This cannot be real!!! Is it a mock case study?