IRL Flow Charts

Posted this on the Transfusion Service board and then realized there was an IRL board!  

As you can tell, I'm new to the board here and excited to interact with you all regarding transfusion news and content!

I'm helping bring an IRL online and have a rough draft of IRL workup flow charts that I'm collaborating with other blood bankers in generating.  

I was wondering if anyone had some to share or knows where to find other charts to cross reference ours too.  Specifically flow charts regarding WAIHA workups, cold agglutintin workups and DARA workups.

Thanks for any help!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 8:05 AM, BBNC17 said:

Posted this on the Transfusion Service board and then realized there was an IRL board!  

As you can tell, I'm new to the board here and excited to interact with you all regarding transfusion news and content!

I'm helping bring an IRL online and have a rough draft of IRL workup flow charts that I'm collaborating with other blood bankers in generating.  

I was wondering if anyone had some to share or knows where to find other charts to cross reference ours too.  Specifically flow charts regarding WAIHA workups, cold agglutintin workups and DARA workups.

Thanks for any help!

Just worked on some. Please email me to dothandar@gmail.com for more information