Setting fridges alarms for low and high alarm

hnab

Hello

Please help!

I am wondering what the right setting would be for your low and high alarms for a blood fridge, if the calibration tolerance is +/- 0.5. For both the core and air Temperature.  This is for my remote temperature monitoring systems. 

Thank you

Thank you  Scott

That makes sense for the alarm settings.

What is the the rationale behind the 1C tolerance limit between the chart and the displayed reading?

If both are calibrated +/- 0.5 C. I assume both could be out by 0.5 C  on the opposite end of the temperature scale, hence the 1C?

On 14/07/2017 at 1:10 PM, hnab said:

Hello

Please help!

I am wondering what the right setting would be for your low and high alarms for a blood fridge, if the calibration tolerance is +/- 0.5. For both the core and air Temperature.  This is for my remote temperature monitoring systems. 

Thank you

As you are in the UK, may I suggest that you contact the Quality Department of your local Blood Centre, who should be able to give you "chapter and verse" on this, as they have to deal with MHRA, UKAS, EFI, you name it, as far as interested parties on this (and other) subjects.