Sign in to follow this  
jeloweryii

Seeking input for a NEW Hemo bioscience Validation Product

Hemo bioscience is currently developing a new product to be used for validation of blood bank instrumentation.  To better understand the challenges associated with new method implementation, we would like to speak with 5-10 individuals who have recently, i.e. within the last year, implemented a new automated method for pretransfusion testing.

To be considered, please send an email to j.lowery@hemobioscience.com with answers to the following:

Which instrument did you implement and when?

Which assays did you validate/qualify for your new instrument?

If selected to participate, a short phone call will be scheduled to further discuss your instrument validation/qualification process.

To show our appreciation, those who are selected and complete the project will receive an Amazon gift card via email.

Thanks!

Jimmy Lowery, MT(ASCP)SBBcm

Product Manager, Hemo bioscience

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BBKaren
      Hi everyone, new to the group.  Our Blood Bank is upgrading from ProVue to a Vision.  We are also upgrading from Meditech Magic 5.67 to Expanse.  I'm wondering if anyone has that set up?  I'm interested in how the interface is working, are you able to run everything you want and have the results cross over?  Any problems?  Information and advice appreciated!  Thanks!
      Karen
    • By beepos
      Hello, all! I was wondering if anyone is running adult DAT's on the Vision and if so, what are you using as your C3bC3d ctl? We are having trouble finding a good control.
      Also, is anyone doing antigen typing on the Vision? If so, what are your thoughts and process? We have cards but have not started our validation process yet. 
    • By CMCDCHI
      We are in the process of evaluating new blood bank analyzers.  It's been while since the last post comparing them.  Can anyone provide updated information on working with Grifols Erytra or Ortho Vision?  We currently have the Immucor Echo.  Thank you!
    • By tbostock
      Hello all.  We are choosing between a Beckman DxH and a Sysmex XN.  I would like comments from people who have recently (within 2 years) purchased either of these.  Pros and cons.  Specifically if you have the slide maker/stainer. Thanks.
    • By MaryPDX
      Has anyone used this card? What did you think of it?  I know it's not available in the US yet, but I'm looking forward to it. 

• Advertisement

• Site Suggestions

Site Feedback & Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.