Website to Gather Data for D-Variant Mums Receiving Prophylactic Anti-D

Hello All,

I'm wanting some feedback regarding a project I have in mind. I have just had my first article accepted in Transfusion regarding a Mum with RhD*DNB causing haemolytic disease of the Newborn. During the research for this article, I couldn't find anywhere or anyone who was collating data on the efficacy of prophylactic anti-D injections on Mum's to be with D variants/partial-D's or the amount of anti-D IU required to be effective to prevent isoimmunisation.  I work in the largest maternity hospital in Australia, about 10,000 births a year and I have been personally gathering some data on amount given, whether there was isoimmunisation during the pregnancy and whether the antibody screen was positive post-injection i.e. was there enough 'left-over' to hemolyse a FMH.  I am looking a hosting a website where the international community could upload their cases so that we could build a database. What are your opinions? Would this be a useful project? Is someone else doing it?

Thanks!

Kelli Q