ORTHO VISION INTERFACE WITH MEDITECH

labrat99

We are interfacing Meditech Magic 5.67 to an Ortho Vision analyzer.  A couple questions:

Does anyone have a list of upload/ download codes for the interface?

Has anyone successfully connected the Vision to Meditech by TCP/IP?

Any other warnings/ pointers are appreciated!

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you've found your answers, but we just went live with our Vision on Meditech 5.67.

We had a problem with the antibody screen results being transmitted from the Vision to Meditech and we could see the correct transmission, but the results were not showing in the Result Entry screen. In case you are having this problem, there is a fix for this problem.....a couple of DTSs had to be updated, and now the results enter as expected.

Our only problem we have left is getting the TAS profile to download correctly to the Vision. Currently if we have the TAS entered as a download code of TAS,CB, the Vision ends up running 2 types and 2 screens.   I think it is because the TAS is made up of a Type and a Screen which are also separate Download codes.   If you have this problem and maybe an answer.....let me know!   Thanks!