I'm coming back to Providence!

Malcolm Needs

Malcolm, it was lovely to meet you and hear you speak!  I am now much more informed about the K system!  And I loved the Henry VIII talk!  Thanks Dr. Pepper for arranging Malcolm's visit.

It actually was great to meet so many folks - I've come to respect you all through sharing on this site.  A BIG thank you to Cliff!

12 minutes ago, gagpinks said:
On 2017-5-23 at 1:27 PM, kate murphy said:

Hi Malcolm 

Would be able to send link for your presentation.  Especially Henry VIII 

Thanks 

They are too big (the Henry VIII one is not big - it is vast!) for me to upload on to here, and so I have sent them on a CD-ROM to Cliff to put them on here, but, as I said above, the CD-ROM has been sent by good old fashioned snail mail, so it should reach Cliff sometime towards the end of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/26/2017 at 1:19 PM, Malcolm Needs said:

They are too big (the Henry VIII one is not big - it is vast!) for me to upload on to here, and so I have sent them on a CD-ROM to Cliff to put them on here, but, as I said above, the CD-ROM has been sent by good old fashioned snail mail, so it should reach Cliff sometime towards the end of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you kindly.  And for those that are not fortunate enough to have received written correspondence from Malcolm, his handwriting is impeccable.

The files are now in the Library:

• Cliff unpinned this topic