Ortho Vision and Sunquest

Is there anyone that has interfaced Ortho Vision to Sunquest?  I am having trouble with the instruments sending over my antibody screen results when ordered as a panel, it will send over the type results though.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? 

We have completed the Vision/Sunquest interface setup.  I will not lie; it took quite some time to get it right.  I think we were the first pediatric site to go up, so that might have made things more complicated for us.  We have the antibody screen results interfaced to SQ as POS or NEG, but we were told that you can't interface the antibody identification.  If the ab screen is positive, the tech manually adds the panel using the Vision's "create order" function.  You can add either a whole panel or select only specific cells from the panel to run.  An autocontrol will be run with it.  Everything else is still done manually (i.e. write on the panel antigram and do rule-outs as well as resulting the ab ID with the correct ab in BOP).

Stephanie

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:47 AM, Townsend said:

We have completed the Vision/Sunquest interface setup.  I will not lie; it took quite some time to get it right.  I think we were the first pediatric site to go up, so that might have made things more complicated for us.  We have the antibody screen results interfaced to SQ as POS or NEG, but we were told that you can't interface the antibody identification.  If the ab screen is positive, the tech manually adds the panel using the Vision's "create order" function.  You can add either a whole panel or select only specific cells from the panel to run.  An autocontrol will be run with it.  Everything else is still done manually (i.e. write on the panel antigram and do rule-outs as well as resulting the ab ID with the correct ab in BOP).

Stephanie

I was able to get everything to upload and download correctly so that is a plus.  Is your facility automatically downloading the QC and how hard was that to set up?