Epic Beaker and SoftBank Facilities?

I can see from any earlier thread that there are several facilities out there on Epic and SoftBank. We are a 6 hospital System with 1 larger Medical Center 2 smaller community hospitals and 3 CAH's.  We are looking for you to see if we can partner and ask questions. We went live on Epic and Softbank October 1st and still have some processes that are not flowing as smoothly as we would like. We are happy to share and collaborate too if we can help! 

Please PM me or reach out to me by replying here if you are willing to help, collaborate.

Thank you,

Annie

• 6 months later...

you can also manage the hospital work by Quanta V4.0. Is is most advances and versatile web based system. Can be operated from mobile or desktop.  It is helpful for doctors, nurses, CEO's and  patients. Patients can get appointment online without going to the hospital and the doctors can get the patient treatment history on the mobile app.

• 1 month later...

Terri and Carri, I am interested in whatever info you have on Epic implementation and implications for the blood bank. My hospital is planning on going live on Epic this month and to the best of my knowledge that will be the only software we will be operating on. From your post it sounds like you operate on both software.  Would you kindly help answer some questions below or better still if you have info that address these questions can you please share them with me?

Do you have different SOPs for each software or do they operate on the same procedure?

Are Blood Bank requisitions in Epic formatted differently from the one in SoftBank ? If yes, what are the notable differences? 

With SoftBank , nurses are able to document some information about a transfusion reaction, will they still be able to do that with Epic?

Anything you have to share or educate will be very much appreciated.