Data Conversions from HCLL to Sunquest

sblanchard

Bankers,

We were purchased by a larger hospital system and are converting from  Mediware (HCLL) to Sunquest.  We have over 30 years of patient/inventory data that needs to be converted from HCLL to Sunquest.  Are there any sites that have data converted from HCLL to Sunquest?  If so, did you use a third party to extract the information?  Thanks.

On 10/6/2016 at 9:00 AM, sblanchard said:

Bankers,

We were purchased by a larger hospital system and are converting from  Mediware (HCLL) to Sunquest.  We have over 30 years of patient/inventory data that needs to be converted from HCLL to Sunquest.  Are there any sites that have data converted from HCLL to Sunquest?  If so, did you use a third party to extract the information?  Thanks.

Try Validation Partners.  They ave been in business for over 20 years now.  

I've done the opposite, converted data from various systems into HCLL.  I would think the Sunquest team would help you with this and not "charge extra".  

As you work through this process feel free to contact me, this is a huge undertaking as I am sure you are well aware.

• 2 months later...