Meditech BBK calcuation/rule

I'd like to have a call box generate automatically when the interpretation for a positive antibody screen is achieved. Does anyone know how I can do this? I've figured out how to have it pop up for each individual screen cell but I'd like for it to be when the entire interp is positive. I'm using Meditech 5.6.7 if that matters. Thanks in advance!

I'm using Meditech C/S 5.67 also.  To understand your need, please define "call box".  What do you want the user to see on-screen if "call box" is activated?

For example, these lines of code at the end of your antibody screen calculation would cause the message "Antibody Screen is Positive!" to be displayed:

"Antibody Screen is Positive!"^MSG1

[f bres set abs interp](X),

IF{X="POSITIVE" [f bbk err msg](MSG4)};

Edited by Dansket
to add lines of sample code

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/30/2016 at 1:44 PM, Dansket said:

I'm using Meditech C/S 5.67 also.  To understand your need, please define "call box".  What do you want the user to see on-screen if "call box" is activated?

For example, these lines of code at the end of your antibody screen calculation would cause the message "Antibody Screen is Positive!" to be displayed:

"Antibody Screen is Positive!"^MSG1

[f bres set abs interp](X),

IF{X="POSITIVE" [f bbk err msg](MSG4)};

The call box is just a pop up box that would allow the tech to document who/when they called the pos abs to. Sort of what most people use for critical values.

As you know a "call box" can be created in the LIS Canned Text dictionary and its mnemonic can be entered as a "Result Comment" for T type tests in the BBK Test dictionary.  Unfortunately, the BBK test "ABS" is unique (not a T test)  and cannot be configured with a  Result comment.  I believe one option is to contact the Iactic company (iatric.com) and request a quote from their Report Writing service.  Expect the cost to be => $1000.  They can do some amazing things in Meditech.  Or you can do what goodchild and I have done by reflexing an Order group.