SunQuest Transfusion Forms

Andersli

We are in the process of changing our ancient form feed printer (that jams with every print) of 2 part forms to using a laser printer to print our transfusion bag tag forms for tagging units.  Are any other SunQuest users currently using a laser printer?  If so, would you be willing to share your process/form?  

Our current form has a removable sticker that we place on the back of each respective unit and we would like to use a similar process/paper.

Thanks,

Lisa 

• 2 weeks later...

We have Sq. and use a ticket that is a full page sticker backside.  The ticket is perforated so that the unit tag, and the piece we keep in the BB is torn off. The bottom 2/3 goes to the floor with the unit and is posted in the chart. 

The unit tag is part of the sticker, the glue is FDA approved. We print it from a laser jet.  We get the paper/ sticker tickets from centurion.

Is there any way that you could attach a picture of what this looks like? We currently print our tag on printer paper, hole punch, and put a tie through to attach to the bag. I am interested in seeing what the sticker looks like. 

Thanks,

Whitney E. 

I drew lines where the perforations are. (I couldn't figure how to put in a dotted line!)

This particular file is a word document that I created for computer downtimes, but its nearly exact of what comes out of SQ. SQ downtime trx ticket.doc

anyway - entire ticket is a big label with perforations.

top left is the "unit label"

directly under that is a label we put on the back of the product - the nurses wanted that

the top right corner stays in the BB until issue, final in the AM

bottom two thirds goes on a mounting form (barcoded for scanning) in the chart.

Hope that helps,

Liz

SQ downtime trx ticket.doc