TRM.43625 CAP Label approval

mollyredone

Attached is my SOP and form for documentation. It's pretty basic but it covers the bases that I think it needs to cover - what should I check, what do I expect to see, what do I do if there is a problem and how do I document all of that. It's general because it applies to all the labels I might receive/use. I also have a similar one for reviewing new batches of forms that come in from the printers. As you can see, it has been around for awhile. In my 'spare' time I should probably combine the label and form policies into one.

Inspection of Labels.doc

13 hours ago, mollyredone said:

All I see is "senior member" or "seasoned poster", or, for you, "just a regular guy".  If I hover my mouse over the avatar I can see the name, but not just in reading the messages on the forum.  Does that make sense?

13 hours ago, goodchild said:

I was having that same problem on my grossly outdated version of IE, so I switched to Chrome (which work has only recently permitted as an alternate browser).

I suspect two possible problems, an outdated browser as @goodchild said, or settings from the old software are stuck in your browser cache.

I suggest:

• Logging off of the site.
  • Closing all instances of all browsers except the 1 you are trying to clear - including closing all other open tabs.
  • Clear the browser cache - search for how to clear the cache for the browser you are using.
  • Close the browser.
  • Reopen and log in.  It will work.