Sda ?

KatarinaN

Well, I'd give it a try (I've eaten most things, including donkey salami).  In the UK, we have to remember that dormice were introduced as a delicacy by the Romans, who cooked them in honey.  I hasten to add, I have not eaten dormice, as they are now an endangered species.

Whatever squeamishness I had was cured during my Peace Corps days in West Africa. We had porcupine, bush rat (agouti), and offal from various critters. I did not try the smoked bats (maybe a good thing, since I've found out since that there was an endemic strain of Ebola there). And I looked at dormice on Wikepedia - they look like a cross between a mouse and a squirrel. Must take a bunch to make a meal, though.

Yes Phil; they are not exactly the biggest animals on Earth!

By the way Anna, your comment about Sidney.  Did you know that the S antigen, or, rather, anti-S was so named because it was first discovered in Sydney, Australia?  Hence the "S", as it was the first available capital letter at the time!

• 2 years later...