Product Code for thawed pooled cryo

profcarla

Does anyone know what the product code is for TH pooled cryo NS. This is the name of the product that Cerner calls it. I have tried the ICCBA product code lookup but I need to know what the E code is? Cerner does not give me an product code when it is thawed, it is printed on the ISBT label form and my techs did not write it down and I need to know the product code to add to our ISBT printer database.

I believe after looking at this several times that it may depend on what product you start with.  The answer to the original question, "...what the product code is for TH pooled cryo NS" was answered correctly with "E5821 Thawed POOLED CRYOPRECIPITATE|NS/XX/rt".  We have a few different pooled cryoprecipitate products and we use this one if we manually pool after thawing (extremely rare these days), but if the product is pooled and then frozen by our supplier, we use the thawed code that corresponds to the one the supplier uses for the frozen product.