Anyone going to the NE Lab Fall Conference in Portland in Oct?

Dr. Pepper

• 1 month later...

The Chemistry of Beer Phil!!!! Is that before or after it is in the BBer On-Call??

Like Malcolm, we can but wish from our side of the pond - but hey I'm not complaining - retire in three weeks time - so I'll just follow the advice from Lyndon Baines Johnston -

I’m not in the speech making business nowadays. I’m following the advice of an old mountain woman who said: ‘When I walks, I walk slowly. When I sits, I sits loosely. And when I feel a worry coming on, I just go to sleep.

Cheers

Eoin

I will keep looking at BBT, although maybe not as often. I'm going to offer myself to CAP for a few freelance inspections, and will keep active in our regional chapter of ASCLS, at least for a year. It's funny, for the past several years people have been asking me when I was going to retire (hopefully not infering IT'S ABOUT TIME), and now that I've picked a date, everyone is coming up with things to do/be: part time, per diem, consulting, etc. To me Retirement = Not Working Anymore!