Mobilab and Meditech C/S 5.66

• 9 months later...

BankerGirl,

My BBK Label format is highly modified for our purposes, e.g., these items are printed only on the BBK label:  Historical Blood Type, antibodies identified, newborn's time of birth, patient's mri number barcode.  Will I lose these?

Dan

Edited by Dansket

I doubt that these additional items will be on the mobilab label.  You can still print the labels out of Meditech for you information if that is something you need.  The MRI will be printed on the labels.  I didn't set up the labels for Mobilab.  All of our Mobilab labels look identical to each other but we don't have anything fancy like that on our regular BB labels.

• 5 months later...

DANSKET, one thing you could do is format a label with all that extra info you like to be on your tickets as an aliquot label. Call the label BBHISTORY or something and it should pop out when your specimen is received in the computer. Just add the aliquot label to all of the tests you want that info on.