Annual Scientific Meeting of the British Blood Transfusion Society.

Malcolm Needs

Just had a FANTASTIC time at the BBTS ASM, where I learned so much.

The highlight for me was listening to Marion Reid giving her James Blundell Award lecture (amongst many other excellent lectures) and having her sign my copy of the FactsBook!  The attached photograph shows her talking to Martin Bruce OBE, the BBTS President.  The other photograph shows some old fool relaxing after the lectures!!

Worked hard - played hard - now exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-3232-0-09039800-1411830352_thumb.jp

post-3232-0-69828300-1411830534_thumb.jp

David, the "gentleman" "doing" the pint in the photograph is my very, very good friend Grant Webb. I have to say that this was one of the few photographs I could find in which I was not doing the same myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you wouldn't fool anyone, Malcolm, even without a pint in your hand.  The tummy says it all

(Can't say anything myself - my belly is almost as big, but not beer - and definitely not pregnant!!!!!!!!!)

HeeHee  :D  :D

I agree with Dr Pepper - not only where the glass is, but having trouble with the math on how many!

Good Luck to you Malcolm. Unfortunately BBTS clashed with a meeting here in Ireland and I missed it - first year in a while - otherwise, we could have shared some more.  :floating:

Cheers

Eoin