Anti-A titer method for Group B Kidney Transplant Candidates

We have been asked to begin performing anti-A titers for Group B kidney transplant candidates.  Does anyone have a procedure that they would be willing to share?

I have been doing some literature searching this morning, and it appears that the Midwest Transplant Network and Mayo Clinic both have methods that were compared in at least one publication but, as yet, I have not obtained their testing procedures.

Until now, we have only been doing titers for prenatal antibodies or HTLA identification so this will be a little different.

CAP has a program called ABT which is antibody titre and includes IgM and IgG anti A as well as Anti D titres.  if you download CAP's catalog you can see the program.

Additinally API has a program that does the same thing www.api-pt.com

For a method there is a method in the AABB technical manual as well as the uniform method which Dr. Auberchon authored.

I believe there is a thread on pathlabtalk talking about the CAP ABT proficiency test.