Anti-Jsa to screen or not to screen

If this was a patient I would expect to see in the future  for transfusion and his/her antibody was fairly strong, I would freeze the patient's plasma in aliquots to use for prescreening donors prior to crossmatching with a current specimen. This is something that was recommended to us by our reference lab in cases where commercial antisera is not available. If the patient's titer drops later, you will have a little double check for compatibility. If possible, the frozen plasma should be QC'd with an antigen positive cell (from an ID panel) prior to use to see if it is still viable. Of course, that is dependant on what the antibody is/how rare that antigen positive cell is. 

From what you say above RollSlow10, I would be inclined to adsorb out the anti-C, anti-E, anti-N, anti-K, anti-Fya, anti-Jkb and just leave the anti-Jsa.  This should be easy, as you can use red cells from White donors, who are less likely (by far) to express the Jsa antigen.

As a control, you MUST use Js(a+b+) red cells, rather than the incredibly rare Js(a+b-) red cells, but, initially, I would test the adsorbed plasma with both (if available).