HemoSafe without HCLL?

Sunquest currently does not have an interface with HemoSafe. However, it is being beta tested. Hopefully it will be ready by the time you go live with Sunquest.One of our hospitals was the first hospital in the US to purchase the product Blood Track from Neoteric and we have been waiting for Sunquest to interface since 2008. I can give you a contact at the hospital is you need one.

P.S. We are not the beta tester.

Edited by tricore

• 3 weeks later...

Our hospital recently joined a larger system and "they" already use Sunquest BB, so there you have it!  I'm fairly new to this hospital and I think HCLL is a little confusing.  We'll see how it goes with Sunquest, but I haven't been hearing much good news on this forum.  :(

Our hospital recently joined a larger system and "they" already use Sunquest BB, so there you have it!  I'm fairly new to this hospital and I think HCLL is a little confusing.  We'll see how it goes with Sunquest, but I haven't been hearing much good news on this forum.  :(

One can practically teach themselves to use HCLL; and the Reports for Blood Bank are much better than Sunquest.  I have used a number of systems; both Laboratory and Blood Bank only; and HCLL is my favorite. :) 

Brenda