I'm Lost....

Ok Cliff,

It has been awhile since I have had time to go to this website....and it is completely different.  I get confused everytime I come on now.  Todays problem (my problem :( ) is that when I try to look at Hot Topics, it only brings up 1 topic.  Why does it not show me ALL previous posts as it used to?

Thanks,

Brenda Hutson

Hi Brenda,

To solve this problem, you need to come here and post every day!   :P

As for the hot topics, you are correct, at the time you were looking there may have only been one.  NO POSTS WERE DELETED, I moved them all to their appropriate sections.  SOme topics were several years old and had not been receiving any responses, I don't know if they still qualified as hot.

Thanks,

Cliff

Cliff,

Would love to come to site every day, but had a tough year last year (mom had stroke....I had surgery....we moved into a new Hospital).  It just "is what it is."

Again today I tried to look at Hot Topics and it is only showing the last 2 posts.  I tried to change the filter to ask to see everything; but that didn't work.  Used to be I just clicked on Hot Topics and got a long list of posts.  What am I doing wrong?  Also, is there a place I can go to on this website to learn about all of the changes that have taken place on this site so I can better navigate it?

Thanks,

Brenda Hutson

Hi Brenda,

I was being silly when I said you need to come every day, sorry to hear of your family trouble and I hope things get easier.

As for the posts, as I mentioned, they were all moved to their respective forums.  No posts were deleted.

The best way to see new content is to click "View New Content" at the top right of every page.  Once there you can customize the view you'd like using the selections on the left.  The site will remember your choices the next time you go to View New Content.

I hope that helps.

Ok, so I set my filters like this (several times):    Show topic Type (All Topics)

Sort By (Last Post)

Sort Direction (Descending Z-A)

Time Fram (Show All)

Remember Filters

But everytime I go to Hot Topics (and want to view everything....I have missed a lot); all that comes up are the last 2-3 Posts.  What do I have to do to see ALL previous Posts?

Thanks,

Brenda