History Upload from Meditech 6.0 to Cerner Millenium

Has anybody actually accomplished this? Are there any 3rd party vendors that can do this? 

It isn't in the scope of our contract with Cerner but I am trying to push for funding sp that we have everything in one place and I don't have to worry about typos when entering data in manually to Millenium. Nor do I have to maintain 2 systems.

Thanks

Carrie

We never did the history upload you are planning, but thought I'd throw out to you some of my past experiences.

In an old hospital I worked, we did a Sunquest to Cerner Millenium history upload. My IT guy did it super fast and easy (took him like a few days). At my current hospital, we tried to do a Meditech older version (?)  to Meditech newer version (5.65) history upload. It took my IT Dept a year to accomplish with multiple fixes required by Meditech along the way. I got the impression that Meditech had never ever done a history upload before. They make the task very daunting for the end user to discourage anyone from actually attempting to preserve their blood bank history. I believe their philosophy is patient history data is really quite unimportant esp. for blood bank.