Editing Personal Information

How can I edit my Biography, Location, and Interests?

Hi,

To edit your information click your name at the top right of the menu, then select My Settings.

You can edit all of that information from that page.

I hope that helps.

Cliff

I am not receiving any error - those fields (ie Bio, Location Interests) are just not available for editing.  (When I go to My Settings and click on "edit", various editable fields are displayed - Bio and Location are just not among them. Oddly, now I am able to edit Interests...still not Bio and Location, though.)

Hi Cliff - Just another question -

I logged on and clicked on my name in the upper right corner - but all I see is a question box "What's on your mind?".  i don't see a Settings box and can't get the field to do anything else or open farther.  The system recognized me still (always a surprise to me!), but I can't seem to get to My Settings to put my Avatar back up - I miss him.  Thanks, Carolyn Swickard 

I am not receiving any error - those fields (ie Bio, Location Interests) are just not available for editing.  (When I go to My Settings and click on "edit", various editable fields are displayed - Bio and Location are just not among them. Oddly, now I am able to edit Interests...still not Bio and Location, though.)

Thanks for letting me know, this should be fixed now - again, a little bit of a learning curve for me with the new software.

Hi Cliff - Just another question -

I logged on and clicked on my name in the upper right corner - but all I see is a question box "What's on your mind?".  i don't see a Settings box and can't get the field to do anything else or open farther.  The system recognized me still (always a surprise to me!), but I can't seem to get to My Settings to put my Avatar back up - I miss him.  Thanks, Carolyn Swickard 

I'm not sure what is happening here.  I created a test user and logged in and was able to see it fine.

See the image below, it doesn't look like this for you?

post-1-0-13251600-1366666517_thumb.jpg

Sorry to be thick, but I still don't understand how I can find my old avatar.  I don't want to upload a photo of me, I want my old avatar back.  I'd got used to it.  It originally came from the site many decades ago.

Anna

Hmm, it seems to be there now.   B)