Grading reactions

DOGLOVER

Does anyone have a photograph of tube reactions graded weak to 4+ that they would be willing to share? It would be helpful to students. I had a nice one in the manual in the Massachusetts hospital I worked in a long time ago. I'm hoping someone has one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Does anyone have a photograph of tube reactions graded weak to 4+ that they would be willing to share? It would be helpful to students. I had a nice one in the manual in the Massachusetts hospital I worked in a long time ago. I'm hoping someone has one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi DOGLOVER,

These are some VERY old photographs that I took when I was doing my project for Fellowship of the Institute of Biomedical Sciences.

I don't know if they will be any good to you, but you are more than welcome to use them should you so wish.

Best wishes,

Malcolm[ATTACH]701[/ATTACH]

Not quite understood "mix field for Sd(a) Rx, Lu(a)? Could you please let me know? Thanks, Miles

These antibodies often present as mixed field agglutination, like Malcolm's photo in his post above. Small, tight agglutinates in a sea of unagglutinated cells.