snowing on BBT?

Mabel Adams

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cliff - the smashing lights (in every sense) are genius and obviosuly the work who understands not just what we transfusionists want, but what we need. Their stress-relieving properties would, in any sensible world, ensure that at least one internationally acknowledged prestigious award was on its way to you. Please feel appreciated (PS the rest of the site isn't bad, either :) )

The lights are awesome & breaking them gets the adrenaline flowing...gung **! Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks a lot Cliff for the special effects.

Wishing all our friends here a Merry X-mas:

"May the spirit of Christmas

And the echo of the carols

And the lights of Christmas Tree

Bring happiness and Joy

into your life and home

Wishing you all a spirited Christmas"

Hello everyone,

My name is James and I am a smash-the-lights-aholic. It's been 10 seconds...oops...1 second since my last destructive light episode. I can't seem to stop myself. I refresh the screen multiple times/shift just to pop those little buggers. If only the filled the entire screen.

Anyway, Merry Christmas

Christmas at work...4-6 inches of snow expected in an area where just the threat of snow closes everything down for weeks. 1 of the three 2 nd shifters is out all week with the flu and the other two live way out of town. I'm betting I am going to really need those lights today!!

Merry Christmas to all....