Document Control System

kaz5485

We use Compliance 360, in fact the whole hospital uses Compliance. A little thought provoking when you begin, but as you use the system it becomes second nature. The nice thing is that when CAP or Joint visits and wants to see your audit trail on a certain policy, you can log onto to Compliance and Boom there it is. I personally love it. The system gives you 90, 60, 30 day notices and also a late notice.

We use Q-Pulse 5. (Gael).

It is very good, and as a Quality Manager now it makes my life much more bearable.

It is used widely throughout the world, and has high standing in the aviation woarld as well.

Like all systems, it has some points that could be improved, but all in all is excellent - and you can set it up to match previous paper-based systems.

Cheers

Eoin

This is my first post so I hope I don't break any rules! We are looking for a document control system for all our policies, procedures, etc for the entire lab. We have looked at a couple and they all seem fairly similar. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

We too are working with MasterControl for our Event Management piece. We hope to later move all our documents under this application.

We use MasterControl for our documentation program. Although initially there is much thinking/work in creating the right route structure, it has served us well.

I would think about what you want the system to do for you and then see which software matches most of your requirements, if you want training documents in the system and if they will link to the procedures, think about how the documents will be loaded into the system, etc. I have used some really good programs and some really bad ones, and my advice would be to put the time in up front beforehand, it will save you a lot of headaches in the long run.

This is my first post so I hope I don't break any rules! We are looking for a document control system for all our policies, procedures, etc for the entire lab. We have looked at a couple and they all seem fairly similar. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

We use PolicyTech. It started out with just the lab but is so well liked that now it is used for the entire hospital (nursing policies/procedures etc). It was a pain to get all of the policies/procedures loaded in the beginning, but it is Word compatible. It also is linked to our email and alerts us to any documents that require review/reading. Very well organized.