Survey on Automation in Blood bank - please help :)

Jana P.

Hi, I am a SBB student and in need of assistance. One of the program requirements is a research paper. I am conducting a survey on automation in blood bank for that purpose. Please, if you are a blood bank supervisor, lab director or anyone making decisions as to equipment purchasing, correlating and process evaluations in the blood bank, take a few minutes and complete this short, anonymous survey.

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?SID=SV_dbOclMkly9N56O9&_=1

Thank you for your help!!!

Thank you so much for taking the survey! The program I am affiliated with is conducted by the Community Blood Center in Dayton, Ohio. It is a year-long online program and I will finish next April.

I'll try to provide a PDF copy of my research paper once it is done and graded. The hope is to have it published.

Thank you so much for taking the survey! The program I am affiliated with is conducted by the Community Blood Center in Dayton, Ohio. It is a year-long online program and I will finish next April.

I'll try to provide a PDF copy of my research paper once it is done and graded. The hope is to have it published.

Good luck to you, Jana. Looking forward to the publication.