Ortho Red Cell Reagents & Hurricane

Mary**

I was notified that my next shipment of reagents will be delayed for an unknown time due to the hurricane. When we run out, which will be soon, I plan to use the 3% cells from Immucor that we have. I suppose we will have to use an expired panel after 11/13. Does amyone else have any ideas?:confused::cries:

Our cellular shipment was due yesterday. When we checked today, we were told that partial shipments would be sent, and ours is due overnight. I suggest that anyone interested call Ortho or Immucor (or whomever) directly to find out what is going on with individual shipments.

Scott

I just received the following email today:

Due to the huge northeast weather event and production there is a chance that your red cells will not arrive until Tuesday morning. Do you have enough to get you to Tuesday? We are also allocating so there is a possibility that you will receive a partial shipment. We are on track to complete your order by Friday the 16th. Thanks for your understanding during this unusual time. We are being proactive to make sure that we can meet all of our customers’ needs.

If you do not have enough, contact Ortho and they will make sure your order goes out today for delivery tomorrow.

Edited by Laurie Underwood

I just received the following email today:

Due to the huge northeast weather event and production there is a chance that your red cells will not arrive until Tuesday morning. Do you have enough to get you to Tuesday? We are also allocating so there is a possibility that you will receive a partial shipment. We are on track to complete your order by Friday the 16th. Thanks for your understanding during this unusual time. We are being proactive to make sure that we can meet all of our customers’ needs.

If you do not have enough, contact Ortho and they will make sure your order goes out today for delivery tomorrow.

I received a letter...the same day my late shipment came----haha---but no email. Could you please give me the email address from Ortho?

Thanks!!!