Shall I consider this anti M is clinically significant ?

Desoki

Malcolm,I am sorry to hear of the fire and I am all thankful that there were no injuries or loss of life.

You are really an awesome! it takes a ton of courage and dedication to continue on after an event like this.

I know it must have been a devestating experience.

As best you can for the time being keep up the great work!

I very much appreciate your wonderfully unique contributions to this forum and I am sure that all members of BloodBankTalk, wish you and your family a speedy recovery .

My sentiments exactly. My hear aches for you and yours.

Mary

I am sorry to hear about the fire and loss of you possessions. The important thing is you are all safe. It is amazing you are finding the time to follow Blood Bank talk. Will you have to find a new home or can your place be restored?

P.S. It is great to see you have not lost your sense of humor. :)

-Bev

Hi Bev,

Thanks for that.

My own place will be restored, but we will be out of it for a minimum of 6 months - more likely a year. Still, every cloud has a silver lining - it will all be redecorated for free, and I won't have to lift a finger to do it - "Do it yourself" decorating was never high on my list of things I liked doing, except, perhaps, the Christmas tree!!!!!!!!