OriGen

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has had problems with the OriGen CryoStore Freezing Bags. I have validated these bags for my lab and found them to be acceptable. I have yet to put them into routine use.

Thanks,

AT

We have been using the Origen Cryostore 250 bags since sept 2010 (so about 20 cases used so far) after Baxter threw all its CT customers under the bus. We havent had any problems of any kind with them yet and would recommend them. They also have a cheaper price/case than the Baxters did. The only negative thing I would say about them is I find the opacity of the plastic annoying when you take bags out of storage and try to read the labels in the side pocket during label check. A very minor complaint.

We were dropped by Baxter (Fenwal) as the rest of the world... so nothing personal, then we were very pleased with Milteny but ...but ... oh but the regional rep is giving a hard time to the local rep so they stopped and I am moving to OriGen, presently shall start validation.

Thanks for the good news about it!