Service for Immucor ECHO

fgrano

Don’t expect much. I supervise a transfusion service in western New York. While in effort to complete monthly maintenance / decontamination I simply removed the cover of the machine to clean / check. All seemed well, but got a Board 3 error upon attempting to initiate. In short, no manner of probe manipulation / replacement or reboot could get past the error. I contacted service who could not amend, and was told someone would call shortly. An hour and a half later someone did who could not amend and promised a service tech would be in contact shortly. This was 11am in the morning. No call was received by time I left Friday, and the machine remains down most likely for me to initiate action on Monday. The company would seem to need to be more sensitive to the fact they market an instrument which involves patient care…I’m not asking them to repair my DVR.