Universal Health Information- Global Scale

MARINA

This is a sight for medical personnel to download important data concerning health indications for patients. I am wondering if antibodies could be added to this sort of thing and if we could offer this service to patients who had a newly identified antibody at your hospital. Just wondering if this would make it easier fr us to share blood bank information on a global scale like irradiation/antibodies/other significant problems. Check out the sight.

http://invisiblebracelet.org/site/sections/1-the-national-emergency-health-registry

Hi Marine,

Very Interested in this if it goes global. It would end up one mother of a database mind you. The idea is great. I personally have a bracelet for warfarin, and have my wife listed as ICE in the mobile, but I like the idea for bloodbank problems too. Are you involved with this company? I would be interested in communicating with them re the global idea. There would need to be control as to who put what on the registry. Contact number for the hospital BB where the issue arose might be an option. Data Privacy issues also would need to be overcome, but I still like the idea - for all sorts of medical problems.

Cheers

Eoin

Funny that Malcolm,

My wife was not impressed either when I told her she was in as such. Even my mobile knows well -she is also under P-Mobile in the phone, but always comes up as I.C.E. Is that Freudian or what!

Liked the ICEDOT on the website too. Would do well in any country I would think.

Cheers

Eoin

I am not involved with the organization, but our local college football team is using them while they play, so that if an injury happens on the field they can receive treatment at the nearest hospital faster. They say on the website that they are hipaa approved. I think it is interesting for a blood bank to get involved.