Antibody Chart

KKidd

I have a chart that has the characteristics of blood group antibodies. It was distributed by Dade in 1987. Sooooo I am way behind the times for my techs. (Actually I was performing some house cleaning and found it). Does anyone know where I could get a current chart. Thanks for your help!!!

:please::please::thanks::thanks:

This is too scary! I have the exact same chart in the front of a binder we use daily! Same copy date, etc. I do have a wall chart provided by Ortho copywrite 2002 with the same information as well as gel information. The chart is titled "Antibody Index Chart" and was provided when we began using MTS gel cards by the trainer. I am not sure if the chart is still available, but you might check with your Ortho rep.

I have written two posters - one is an antibody poster and the other is a matching antigen poster. Each is about 2 foot by 3 foot so you do need some wall space to put them up. We had them checked by Geoff Daniels at the IBGRL so they are very accurate ! They are by far the most detailed antibody/antigen posters ever produced (even if I do say so myself). If anyone is interested in getting hold of this set just email ih@csl.com.au with your name and mailing address and we will send them to you from Down Under !

Damien Heathcote

Technical Services Manager

CSL Biotherapies Immunohaematology

Melbourne, Australia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just recd this the other day. It is fabulous!!! It may be too much info for non-blood bankers since it is very thorough. Kuddos!!!

I have written two posters - one is an antibody poster and the other is a matching antigen poster. Each is about 2 foot by 3 foot so you do need some wall space to put them up. We had them checked by Geoff Daniels at the IBGRL so they are very accurate ! They are by far the most detailed antibody/antigen posters ever produced (even if I do say so myself). If anyone is interested in getting hold of this set just email ih@csl.com.au with your name and mailing address and we will send them to you from Down Under !

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

• 3 weeks later...

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

Just received these today. Marina has it right... WOW! Fantastic pieces of work. Planning to hang them Monday. Thanks to CSL Biotherapies for providing these.

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

I have received mine, as well. We all love them! Thanks so much, Damien!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Damien. We received the charts requested from you and have them framed and up on the wall. They are quite nice!

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

I received these beautiful posters today - thank you so much! They are great pieces of work (some may say art!). Have you considered submitting them to a conference at all - perhaps BBTS in Glasgow UK in Sept 2011?

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks

Received the charts today. Fantastic work. I shall hang on Saturday after lamination. Thanks to CSL Biotherapies and PathLabTAlk.

• 2 weeks later...

Damien Heathcote

Melbourne, Australia.

We received our charts a couple days ago (and hung them right away.) They are terrific! Thank you so much, Damien!

Donna