Anyone else at AABB?

Mabel Adams

I get in late on Friday and am booked in the evenings until Tues. And then may try to meet a friend that lives back there. :( Anyone want to plan a meeting spot at the CTTXPO during one of the on-site lunches like we did last year? It's not as long to talk but still a chance to put a name to a face.

I get in late on Friday and am booked in the evenings until Tues. And then may try to meet a friend that lives back there. :( Anyone want to plan a meeting spot at the CTTXPO during one of the on-site lunches like we did last year? It's not as long to talk but still a chance to put a name to a face.

I'll meet up with you, dying to get to know you. No need for food or seats, we can chat and walk around. There is always a booth to sit in or something similar.

Mabel just set the date and time.

Anyone else??

I see BBT site sponsors Quotient, GenesisBPS and Helmer booths are all near each other. There's more room near the Genesis booth although there may not be anyplace there to eat.

I am registered for the luncheon talks. Lets try to make it so it doesn't conflict with those. There are always the coffee breaks. I will check my schedule and post again. We can always go to the International lounge :)

I'll meet up with you, dying to get to know you. No need for food or seats, we can chat and walk around. There is always a booth to sit in or something similar.

Mabel just set the date and time.

Anyone else??

It sounds like this is the best plan for everyone, agreed? A dinner would be a lot harder to coordinate.

So, is this the new plan?

It sounds like this is the best plan for everyone, agreed? A dinner would be a lot harder to coordinate.

So, is this the new plan?

To accommodate everyone, i would keep both options. Dinner is looking good for most except Mabel and Colleen. And I will arrange with Mabel where to meet and announce it. Dinner isnt that hard, is it? I am coming from far far far away so is the problem the reservation? I love red lobster but have always had to wait (with or without a reservation). So if you really cannot reserve we can go to McDo as you said, but it would be a disapointment.

What are your thoughts on this Cliff?

For dinner we have: Nine members as per below. Its your call Cliff, I dont know. I would just walk into a restaurant and ask to be seated but i guess that may not work :chew::angered: ahhmm sorry if i missed someone please writ your name and ooo we can take a vote (or poll). I am just happy to come over and hopefully meet you all.

1. Liz OK

2. Terri OK

3. Rita OK

Colleen Maybe

4. Julie OK

5. Jeanne OK

6. Melanie OK

7. Dianna OK

8. Laura OK

9. Cliff OK

Johnv Maybe

I started a new thread with this offer but I'll repeat it here:

My brother-in-law emailed me last night saying he had 2 guest passes to AABB next week. I am going to miss AABB having a previous engagement in Europe (darn) with my wife to celebrate 40 years of matrimonial bliss. So, the passes are up for grabs. If anyone was going to pay at the door, send me a personal message with a mailing address. First come first served. No promises, I would still have to figure out how to connect with my brother-in-law and get these in the mail but I'll do my best.

Phil

• 1 year later...

Hi Mabel (and other friends on this site), although I will not be at AABB, a very good mate of mine named Dave Bruce is going, and will be presenting a poster entitled, "Successful ABO incompatible kidney transplantation - using Bio-Rad column agglutination technology to assess the risk".

If you happen to see him, please say hello and make him feel welcome (as I am certain you would anyway).

• 2 weeks later...